1. 1.All Sweetwater Pools employees must recertify as a lifeguard, including CPR-FPR, AED and Bloodborne Pathogens Prevention training EVERY year.
2. 2.Employees may NOT have their cell phones on duty with them.
3. 3. Employees must be at work, in uniform, 10 minutes before their shift is scheduled to start.
4. 4. Employees must attend and complete 60 minutes of in-service training every week per Texas State law.
5. 5. Employees must wear their approved Sweetwater Uniform while on duty.
6. 6. Employees are required to perform rescues, first and and/or CPR whenever necessary in the event of an emergency.
7. 7.Employees are NOT allowed to eat on the guard stand.
8. 8.Employees may not have visitors at the pool.
9. 9.Employees must fairly enforce ALL pool rules with ALL patrons.
10. 10.Employees may not use tobacco products on the pool premises, including the parking lot.